Crème bath is the first hair treatment that appears before a hair spa and hair mask. The process of crème bath includes massage on the scalp. This serves to accelerate blood circulation in the head and provide a relaxing and calm effect. In addition, the head is given steam to open the pores of the scalp so that nutrients are more easily absorbed by the scalp. The function of this hair treatment is able to maintain hair fertility and strengthen hair roots.
Crème bath is a hair treatment using cream. Derived from ingredients that contain essential nutrients for hair and scalp health. In addition to hair nutrition, crème bath can also soften hair and provide a cooling effect on the hair and scalp
Treatment for your hair with hair cream accompanied by a head, shoulders, back and arm massage followed by shampoo, conditioner, and hair tonic and drying.
1. Top 5 spa on TripAdvisor from 261 spas in Ubud and we have more than a thousand positive reviews
2. We are the only one spa which use the most authentic Traditional Balinese massage technique
3. All of our spa therapists are certified by National Certification standard
4. Smile is always on our face and our heart of all we do.
5. A Spa with the easiest way to book and always fast response
6. We give 15 minutes free trial massage since we are available
7. the most popular 6 hour spa package could make you feel a new born and totally rejuvenate
8. We are the only one spa in Ubud that provide free pick up service from airport directly to have jetlag treatment at our spa, and drop off back to your hotel
9. We guarantee you to get the heavenly relaxation feeling by our high hospitality standard
Jaens Spa is have two locations in Ubud.
The firts one Jaens Spa Ubud, the location at Jalan Raya Pengosekan, Ubud - Bali.
And the second one Jaens Spa Shanti, the location at Banjar Kumbuh - Desa Mas, Ubud - Bali.
Reservations are highly recommended to easier organize the reservation schedule other ways we have fully booked.
We have many good treatment options and we highly recommend the Traditional Balinese Massage menu.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start time of your appointment.
Yes. We provide free transportation services within Ubud area and out of Ubud area with low/special charge. Please check location page for further information and let us know if you require our service at the time of booking.
Yes. We provide selection of light meal service at our spa at additional cost, but we don't serve alcohol. Guests are not allowed to bring their own meal from outside to Jaens Spa.
We accept cash (US Dollar & Indonesian Rupiah) and for credit cards VISA, AMEX, Diners, Master & JCB. Checks are not accepted.
Yes, we have a room to keep guests' luggage. Please fully enjoy our spa services. It's open until 9:00 PM. To get the transfer service to airport please check our transport service page .
Yes, Jaens spa treatment is developed for both male and female guests. We have famale and male therapist. It is popular among male guests as well.
We have a very nice person here at jeans spa who will take care your children during you having treatment and you needn't to be worry. Or we will do special treatment for your child as needed.
We don't have any special treatment for pregnant women.
Jaens spa treatment products are developed by Bali Tangi hand made natural holistic healing spa product and Biokos Martha Tilaar for all skin type. If you have specific problem with your skin, please ask at the time of booking.
Yes. Jaens spa provide FREE WI FI service at the lobby area.
We have double room with two bath tub and air conditioner each, so you don't have worry if would like to have treatment for couple.